7.10.2005

WA 2

But you know, I've never been able to fall in love.
I've never been able to find the perfect woman.
There's always something wrong.
And then I met Doris.
A wonderful woman. Great personality. But for some reason, I'm just not turned on sexually by her.
Don't ask me why. And then I met Rita. An animal. Nasty, mean, trouble. And I love going to bed with her.
Though afterward I always wished that I was back with Doris.
And then, I thought to myself, if only I could put Doris's brain in Rita's body. Wouldn't that be wonderful?
And I though, Why not? What the hell, I'm a surgeon. . . So, I performed the operation and everything went perfectly.
I switched their personalities and I took all the badness and put it over there.
And I made Rita into a warm, wonderful, charming, sexy, sweet, giving, mature woman.
And then I fell in love with Doris.

Woody Allen in Stardust Memories

PS: ...ainda bem que existem filmes assim!